A big responsibility of being a blogger is reading and commenting on other peoples blogs. It is all about sharing ideas, keeping alive the community and supporting other bloggers. With that in mind, I follow a lot of blogs and to do that I have been using BlogLovin' to keep track and organize my favorite blogs and earmark specific posts I want to remember. I also use the iPhone App to catch up on posts when I am commuting or have time to spare. So if you are like me, and follow more than a handful of blogs, BlogLovin' may be perfect for you.
Here are my top five reasons for Loving BlogLovin'
1. It is easy to set up and if you have a reading list in Google reader you can import your list in a few easy steps. Let me know if you need directions.
2. Group your blogs into Categories and click the heart to "like" a post. Open any post and leave a comment
3. It gives you a short snapshot of each blog post, which makes it easy to see if you want to read more or move on. Hey, I follow a lot of blogs and I have limited time to read them all.
4. You can follow any blog, regardless of the platform they are built on... WordPress, Blogger, etc. no one is left out!
5. Use the Google Chrome BlogLovin' Extension so you can see when you have unread posts.
Click the below button, sign up and while you are at it, (shameless self promotion!!) please follow RidgelysRadar